My best invention.

My best invention.
CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK
“Oh no that was Kaya.”
Better go fix her. Bang yeah finally finished. Finding the button to push.
“Ohhhhh too much buttons to push ow well let’s just push the green one for safety,”
“Brrr I am on what is there to clean,” said robotic Kaya
Thinking to myself yahh I don’t have to do my chores anymore.
Coming back from school OMG my rooms a miss
It will take me a whole hour to clean this nasty room if only I had something to help me….. Ting I have a clue where is Kaya?
“I'm right here what is there to organise or clean,” she said in a freaky voice.
“My room please,” I said she .looks so different i’ll describe her well she has this lego head and straight hair her eyes are in a square and she only has one tooth what a scare. Trotting into my room.
“Mum mum”
“Are you in her,” I shouted. About to go and tell her that my room clean holly molly this is heaven
“Who cleaned your room”
“That robotic of yours “
She replied she even organised the living room. I reckon she’s the best helper I’ve ever seen.


Pepuere Dinsdale
Year 6

Hamilton East School

Comments

  1. good job Pepuere. Maybe next time you should make it a bit shorter. Great work. By Uaniva rm9

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Te atahua mural

Fractions

Marathon