Rahina  te 29 o hui-tangaru
In my silhouette my important thing is my family because
I am very close to them and if I had to go away for a long time I will call my mum fast.Christmas is my favorite thing because we always go to Auckland and see my family then we go to very fancy places ever 2 Christmas
and jessie birthday.minions is my favorite movie and bop he is so cute and when I get home I will find the hard drive and plug it in and watch it.and i even got a app on my phone.watermelon is my favorite fruit when we go shopping I always tell my dad to buy the biggest one and
we do buy it.I love drawing cute stuff because my baby cousin got me into it. Birthday is so cool.you get to have a lot of sweets and see people opening presents  and play games like outside games that was the end of my castles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Te atahua mural

Fractions

Marathon